Add an Image
Putting in an image is a three-step
- First, place your cursor at the location on
your page where you want the image to appear
- Second, click on the Insert Image icon in the
- Third, choose the image to insert.
First: place your cursor where you want the
image to appear.
Note: it takes some very sophisticated
page-building skills to place an image in an exact location on the
page. Think of the image as a word which will be on its own line and
can be left-aligned, centered, or right-aligned.
Second: click on the Insert Image icon in the
- A new dialog box will open that looks like
Third: Click on the Choose File button, and
then navigate to the file you want to insert.
- IMPORTANT: Images are referenced by your web page,
but not stored in it. In order for your page to appear as you want it,
the original graphic file must be present with the web page file.
To keep things tidy, always keep your graphics in a folder
together with the page the that displays them. Copy them into the
web page folder BEFORE you insert them into your web page.